workshop downloads failing.

Gonan

Trying to get the workshop items downloaded into WORKSHOP projects, so I can see what is available and not overwrite any existing files. Been working most of the evening ok but has stopped working now, even rebooted pc, so looks like the web site has stopped delivering downloads.

Using beta 3.4.

menu, workshop,browse workshop, picked various entries, clicking on install button displays a downloading popup, followed by a Leadwerks Editor popup with "Failed to download Workshop item." with OK button.

• Upvote 1

So if every one else is working must be something I've done, I will reduce my subscriptions to the workshop, as there has been a limit of 50 that I found previously, but thought the new system might be different. I also can't find the manage workshop items any more, has that been removed. All my subscribed items show with black no entry signs, no ticks on any of them. And there doesn't seem to be a way to say this ones being used.

This is working now, what I did was use the steam window (not leadwerks) - from the menu COMMUNITY workshop, selected Leadwerks, Browse drop down and selected, subscribed files. then selected the x that appeared in each box or the Unsubscribe button for all but 10 entries, (You can probably have 49 entries in your list and be alright, though I haven't revisited that number of entries, if that's still the restriction. Anyway the workshop is working again for me in the Leadwerks engine and items are installing ok once again.