Model Viewer failed to load mesh

Guest Dud

I'm playing with the latest evaluation download and am trying to use the Model Viewer to view an .fbx model that was produced using the excellent Animeeple tool - but I always get a 'Failed to load Mesh' error. It also seems to fail to load a .dae file (again produced by Animeeple) Other tools that I have load the models fine. Is the Leadwerks model viewer a work in progress - or am I doing something wrong?

ah ok thanks. Is there any way to test my own animated models in the evaluation kit? I was just trying to see how easy it was to get a walking person into a scene. If not can anyone point me to a video or something showing a 3rd person example like this? I just want to be sure .fbx is working well before I purchase as I rely heavily on Animeeple's .fbx export for creating models.

FBX works great for me. I've tried FBX exports from Blender, 3DSMax and from Collada->FBX using AutoDesk's FBX converted from Animeeple (didn't want to pay for the FBX exporter), and all imported fine. A lot of people use Ultimate Unwrap 3D to export directly to GMF w/o using the tools w/ LE, so if you have that you can use it.

Windows 7 x64 - Q6700 @ 2.66GHz - 4GB RAM - 8800 GTX

ZBrush - Blender