Clicked Workshop on the website and got this

• I did notice that there was some sort of update this morning

nav-home.png ▶Workshop

•  

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 22: parser error : PCDATA invalid Char value 11 in/home/leadwerk/public_html/werkspace/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/pages.php(167) : eval()'d code on line 34

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: tom have been taken away to reduce the polly count for if your doing large maps. in/home/leadwerk/public_html/werkspace/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/pages.php(167) : eval()'d code on line 34

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: ^ in/home/leadwerk/public_html/werkspace/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/pages.php(167) : eval()'d code on line 34

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 22: parser error : PCDATA invalid Char value 11 in/home/leadwerk/public_html/werkspace/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/pages.php(167) : eval()'d code on line 34

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: om have been taken away to reduce the polly count for if your doing large maps. in/home/leadwerk/public_html/werkspace/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/pages.php(167) : eval()'d code on line 34

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: ^ in/home/leadwerk/public_html/werkspace/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/pages.php(167) : eval()'d code on line 34

Failed to load content.

Occasionally Valve's XML data has a stray chr(11) for some reason. I added a line of code to strip this out. Thanks.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.