Still cant pick up weapons on published game

What was changed to make this work?

I have a fully updated project that works just fine in the editor but when you publish the game, i get the use icon and message but can not pick up a weapon. walking onto it nor pressing E will pick up the weapon. I know its been posted that it was fixed but apparently, mine wasnt updated or something because it just dont work. I was slightly embarrased to have some one test this map and it dont work :/

I am able to post a video of this if needed but it would prolly be easier to just tell em what was updated so i can reference that script and see if mine reflects that change.

Current build and on the Beta!

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,

yep, simple map, CSG box to walk on and a light source. I added in the shot gun pick up weapon from the DLC that I installed and ran the map. Everything went as expected. I then published the map and NOPE, I still can not pick up the weapons!

So, let me ask this AGAIN, what was changed to fix this issue so that I might be able to compare it against what i have and see why mine dont work. I have edited FPSPlayer and app files and it JUST MIGHT be something there even though every time I update the files my scripts are over written. I did NOT add my scripts folder to the project so all scripts should be the same as what would be there from default, yes?

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,

It appears as if I have been opted OUT of the Beta once again. I dont know exactly why i keep gettign booted from this but its beyond irritating me! Testing for an update now.

It appears as if that has fixed the issue. Is there any reason for the consistent drop of my beta participation? When I replace the scripts in my current projects will this happen again? At the moment, the scripts that are heavily edited are the FPSplayer and App scripts and they are essential to remain the same unless there is somethign in those scripts that needs changed.

Is there any reason for the consistent drop of my beta participation?

I have never heard of this.

I believe it is the game EXE rather than the scripts that is where the fix is.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.