Update project copies bak files?

codeape

I looked in the update.log after the last update:

Copying "/home/codeape/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/Leadwerks/Templates/Common/Shaders\PostEffects\Bloom\hblur.shader.bak1" to "/home/codeape/src/git/leadwerks/branch/branch/Shaders\PostEffects\Bloom\hblur.shader.bak1"...
Copying "/home/codeape/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/Leadwerks/Templates/Common/Shaders\PostEffects\Bloom\vblur.shader.bak1" to "/home/codeape/src/git/leadwerks/branch/branch/Shaders\PostEffects\Bloom\vblur.shader.bak1"...
Copying "/home/codeape/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/Leadwerks/Templates/Common/Shaders\PostEffects\Bloom\bloom.shader.bak1" to "/home/codeape/src/git/leadwerks/branch/branch/Shaders\PostEffects\Bloom\bloom.shader.bak1"...

Why is Leadwerks copying bak1 files from .steam/steam/SteamApps/common/Leadwerks/Templates/ to my project?

Here is a diff of branch/Shaders\PostEffects\Bloom\bloom.shader and branch/Shaders\PostEffects\Bloom\bloom.shader.bak1

diff -w bloom.shader bloom.shader.bak1
78c78
< uniform float overdrive=1.0;//The higher this value, the brighter the bloom effect will be
---
> uniform float overdrive=2.0;//The higher this value, the brighter the bloom effect will be

Is this a bug?

I do this:

> cd ~/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/Leadwerks
> find . -name *.bak*
./MyGame/Shaders/PostEffects/Bloom/hblur.shader.bak1
./MyGame/Shaders/PostEffects/Bloom/vblur.shader.bak1
./MyGame/Shaders/PostEffects/Bloom/bloom.shader.bak1
./Templates/Common/Shaders/PostEffects/Bloom/hblur.shader.bak1
./Templates/Common/Shaders/PostEffects/Bloom/vblur.shader.bak1
./Templates/Common/Shaders/PostEffects/Bloom/bloom.shader.bak1

Should I be concerned over the bak files? Ok, they should be backups but to me they look newer than my non bak versions.

• 1 month later...