recent update

So, I came home from work with some ideas as to where another invisable wall has occured in my zombie map and began to delete PHY shapes from recent additions. Med packs from which I generated the shape from the editor. Then went to run the map to test and it just gives me a blank white screen with the frame and the game name on the top left corner of the frame as normal but the game will not load. Ive allowed it to sit for nearly 15 minutes with no progress towards loading the map. Ive tested a few other projects and gotten the same result. Is this me or?

Irregardless, the editor will notload any of my projects for me to test them. I can make a new project and its fine.

Ideas?

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,

Sorry, i use the Beta and you have the map in question as I sent it to you for testing my map rotation issues. Which Ive fixed by using Ricks method of the flowgraph. Since I can not seem to get programs to export once again, i can not send another at this time. . . Ill see what I can do though.

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,

Well, Ive tried to export the project and here is what i got. . . .

Must be me cause all I have is issue after issue any more. . . .

I can try to rip and pack up the project folder that has all my assets that Ive purchased but Im thinking thats Probably not the way to go. Im even willing to garbage can ALL of my projects that have been started!

Is there a way to delete leadwerks and all of its associated files and just reinstall it? This is getting old and its half the reason i left another engine.

post-12522-0-15467600-1416354606_thumb.png

I do not have the map file anymore.

I am running the example maps and have seen no errors.

I also exported a few large projects and did not encounter any errors, unfortunately.

The program can be uninstalled with the "delete local content" option. However, I doubt reinstalling it will change anything.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I have the same problem actually. So this is how I got it working which makes no sense.

I have the Lua editor open.

I press play on the Lua editor.

The window starts but it's all white for mins.

I click the Lua editor behind the window then click back to exe and then it works.

I also notice now that if I get an error in the app that would result in a messagebox showing up, I don't get that messagebox right away. The window closes and I have to click the Lua editor to get the messagebox with the error. Something if for sure going on here.

So when I run the game in the Output window all I see at first is:

Executing "E:\pathhere"...

And that's it. Then when I click the lua editor all the other output info starts showing up like Initializing OpenGL graphics driver, OPenGL version 440 loading the map, etc.

I understand now. I think this is just my appsuspend / resume code I was trying out. I did not realize the event occurred just by deactivating the window. You do not need to upload your project, as this is quite simple.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.