EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

OK, now randomly, there seems to be an issue where as I set my pivot, assign te player script to it, set the camera and sometimes it will work then out of no where with out making any changes to the script, only the scene, it tells me that the camera cant be found. This started yesterday. I have to set the player pivot and camera again and sometimes it works, other times it wont. The scene is just CSG boxes and textures witha few models thrown in. Ill make a video after work to show this.

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,

Immediately after making this recording, I got the access violation. I restarted Leadwerks and went through my 3 new and only projects one by one to test the exact same script. Works fine in other projects. Im not sure whats going on here.

http://youtu.be/d5buF-Tz9Ho

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,

Well, I fixed it. . . . During one of my sessions, banging on the keyboard like a drunk chimp, I some how make a copy of every single artifact in my scene! How I managed this is beyond me but I had 2 cameras and obviously, the script didnt know which one to use so it just blacked me out. . . .

Note to self, stop banging the KB like a drunk chimp!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...