Custom Asset duplicates in play testing but not in editor viewports

Here I have added my own custom asset from Blender with a basic material and diffuse texture. It is a very basic house.

In the beginning, you'll see only one instance of the object in the various editor view-ports; however, upon play testing, it will show up twice or even three times and although while in the general vicinity of one another, they are randomly scattered about each time in a different manner.

Here is a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxQ98SDdk9A

You'll notice that upon demonstrating this possible bug, I possibly ran into another but will make a separate thread for that under "mouse grab bug."

Thanks for your time and please let me know if this is perhaps a problem on my behalf so that I may correct it. If it is a bug, I just hope I can help in anyway I can and please feel free to ask me anything. If you require me to record anything else, just ask. thanks!

Running on:

Microsoft 8 64-bit

10 gigs RAM

Nvidia Geforce GTX 660

Thanks for the fast reply!

In the scene is the house and terrain, one directional light, and a spot light. I made no additional scripts. the shader is a basic diffuse shader provided with the engine with the diffuse texture attached that is UVed with the house.

I basically did the bare minimum because I just wanted to test how well it accepting custom assets so I just added those lights just for minimal lighting and the terrain to walk on and the the basic provided player prefab - no weapon attached.

Please, let me know if I can provide anything else. If you need another video, let me know. I cannot promise I will be as quick to reply but I will do my best to get you anything you may need. Thanks again.

Running on:

Microsoft 8 64-bit

10 gigs RAM

Nvidia Geforce GTX 660

For the sake of bandwidth, I kept it to only what is needed but if you need more, let me know. Here is the model folder with the house and material and texture files. Also here is the Map file and blender files and original texture.

Edit*** Never mind, even that was too big to upload... I was able to send it through chat though. Seems the limt is a bit higher there. If anybody else requires the files, send me a chat and I'll send them over. thanks!

Running on:

Microsoft 8 64-bit

10 gigs RAM

Nvidia Geforce GTX 660

Driver is up-to-date. It hasn't reoccurred at all so I'm thinking it may have just been a fluke. Since restarting, it hasn't been an issue at all. Thanks all. Seems to all be well - except for the mouse deal but that's a separate issue, I'm sure. Thanks again!

Both macklebee and aggror were able to confirm it must have been on my end. They got the files but could not recreate it even with my model so. Probably just something I did wrong.

• Upvote 1

Running on:

Microsoft 8 64-bit

10 gigs RAM

Nvidia Geforce GTX 660