GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENT

Everytime I create terrain with the Leadwerks Game Engine Demo, I get a crash with the message:

"GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENT".

My hardware/OS:

Win7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Intel i7-2600K @ 4.4GHz

ASUS HD Radeon 7970 DCII-Top w/ Display Driver atiumdag/14.200.0.0 which is the newest Beta Driver

KINGSTON HyperX 8Gb @ 1333MHz

Gah, outsmarted by my own copyright protection...this will be more difficult to try out since my trial has expired.

• Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I found it now.

I remember making a change to the gbuffer texture format to solve this a while back. I know the current build works but I will have to compile a new demo to fix this.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Because the full version works but the demo does not, and I can't update the demo right now to match the full version, I am disabling the demo. Not the greatest solution, but it's the one I can do right now before building a new demo. Thanks for pointing this out.