I am happy to show you a preview of the new documentation system I am working on:
Let's take a look at what is going on here:
- It's dark, so you can stare lovingly at it for hours without going blind.
- You can switch between languages with the links in the header.
- Lots of internal cross-linking for easy access to relevant information.
- Extensive, all-inclusive documentation, including Enums, file formats, constructors, and public members.
- Data is fetched from a Github repository and allows user contributions.
I am actually having a lot of fun creating this. It is very fulfilling to be able to go in and build something with total attention to detail.