game crashes with no stated reason upon map switch

Hey, I posted this same topic at programming but I figgured that would be misplaced so I post it here, epic copy and paste:

Hey guys,

So quite a long time ago I had issues with switching maps at the part of clearing a world. Several weeks ago a update game because there was something missing in the engine itself, but when I switch with the same scripts I used before the 'fix' the game crashes without giving a reason. The scripts involved within map switching are App.lua and LoadLevel.lua. I don't see anything weird at the output tab in the debug editor, the general output tab does randomly say Error: Unknown client disconnected.

I have no clue why the map switch works for others and not for me. I tried making a new project and the game would still crash. Here is a link to one of my main projects (it is 1.5gb yes, but I'm using most of the files in it so yeah..)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/68ldy91jccykpdb/TestProject2.zip

if you know the solution please let know smile.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I got it fixed. The map now switches back and forth between the two maps if I keep moving.

This will become available on the beta branch on Steam first.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.