Listener Class Get/SetRange nil error

DudeAwesome

I created a listener but it give me a strange error msg when I try to set the Range. It works just with Listener:Create (maybe there is a default range in the constructor) but the split between left and right soundchannel is really bad.

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/documentation/_/command-reference/listener/listenersetrange-r484

I also cant use the getter function

error msg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8fqlhhflcgborw/Screenshot%202014-03-05%2001.38.48.png

the message is a bit strange because the parameter should be a float.

(I use betabranch)

It doesn´t work... why? mhmmm It works... why?

@OP Anytime you see an error that says that (replace that function name with whatever function you are trying to call) it means the function doesn't exist in Lua, meaning it's not exposed to Lua. That's either an error on Josh's part for not exposing it, or the documentation error for saying the function exists.

mhmm ok I just thought the function exists because its highlighted and it seems serious. I think the range setters/getters are not that important but there could be some more functions for listeners

and please

UPDATE THAT DOCUMENTATION

It doesn´t work... why? mhmmm It works... why?