Is this model editor in Leadwerks 3.1 indie?

BrokenHalls

I
found this while looking up videos on leadwerks. Is this in the current Steam version? Couldn't find it. I also have a question about inporting models with one normal texture and the other a transparent texture like a lightbulb or glass. I'm using maya and wondering how that's done to export it correctly. I've done it with Unreal with no problems but still learning Leadwerks methods of model exporting.

found this while looking up videos on leadwerks. Is this in the current Steam version?

Nope, actually Leadwerks 3.1 don't support vehicle, but it should come. The model itself was used in LE2 demos i don't know who was the owner.

You can find similar vehicles for free on the net.

I also have a question about inporting models with one normal texture and the other a transparent texture like a lightbulb or glass. I'm using maya and wondering how that's done to export it correctly

You export both models as FBX. Than in LE3 when importing FBX has been done the white model will appear on asset folder.

Double click on it to view it on model editor. Than drag and drop the material (textures and shaders) you want on it.

For your case you'll have to create two materials : one with normal map shader, one with some transparent shader.

--------------

General question :

It is some LE3 import Workflow video for new comers ? from model to crate and apply shaders ?

• Upvote 1

Stop toying and make games

Nope, actually Leadwerks 3.1 don't support vehicle, but it should come. The model itself was used in LE2 demos i don't know who was the owner.

You can find similar vehicles for free on the net.

I also have a question about inporting models with one normal texture and the other a transparent texture like a lightbulb or glass. I'm using maya and wondering how that's done to export it correctly

You export both models as FBX. Than in LE3 when importing FBX has been done the white model will appear on asset folder.

Double click on it to view it on model editor. Than drag and drop the material (textures and shaders) you want on it.

For your case you'll have to create two materials : one with normal map shader, one with some transparent shader.

--------------

General question :

It is some LE3 import Workflow video for new comers ? from model to crate and apply shaders ?

Thankyou Groove... That answered both questions..