Slider Joint Possible Issue

tjheldna

Hi Josh,

I've been playing around with the slider Joint and think I have come across an issue. There is a possibility that I'm doing something wrong, but I don't think I am.

Trying to upload a sample bug report project which is 41.33mb .rar file but it's saying file is too big. Never had that problem before? any ideas?

Anyway when the sample is uploaded.

The Keys i and o move the pillar from left to right.

- Press i first and the pillar will move as expected and stop at the other pole.

- press o and the pillar will start to move then just hang.

The issue seems to occur when a mesh has a slider attached as a child then the joint is deleted. The first movement appears to me like it always works. If you release and recreate the joint and try to move the slider again, it has trouble.

Cheers!

trindieprod.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0steam-icon.png?dl=0twitter-icon.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0

Ok seems no matter what I try I cant upload anything large, so what I've done is provide the bare bones needed for the project. A new c++ project needs to be created and overwrite the files and folders with the ones provided. See previous post for instructions.

Cheers!

trindieprod.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0steam-icon.png?dl=0twitter-icon.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0

• 2 weeks later...