Trial crashes on start - Requested runtime to terminate

Atuos

I messed around with the trial on my laptop, and was very impressed. However, I can't get it to work on my desktop. Upon starting up Leadwerks.exe I get this error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Both my laptop and desktop run 64 bit Windows 7 SP1. They both have the same MS Visual C++ Redistributables, which can be seen in this screenshot.

I've reinstalled the MS VC++ 2010 Redistributable several times. I've uninstalled it and used the one included with the Leadwerks installer. I've reinstalled Leadwerks several times. Running dependency walker gives the exact same result as on my laptop.

Is there any solution to this? I see someone else has had this issue, but it wasn't resolved in this thread.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear that. Since it is so close to the release of version 3.1 this will not be fixed in the 3.0 trial.

Leadwerks 3.1 uses Visual Studio 2013, so hopefully that will have better support.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.