My Wishlist to buy the Leadwerks software.

Seradest

First i must say sorry for my bad English skills.

I would buy the Leadwerks software but only i get what i need.

I dont know what is in the engine right now but it would be cool to have all these things in my list.

as an example of what it is,here an list:

Support of 8k Textures/Decal textures

Support of animated Decal textures

support of more than 32 different (color and brightness) static and dynamic light sources of one Face/side of an static or moving 3D object.

Filmgrain Shader with Color Correction

PHONG Shader

RIM Shader

Radiosity - Global lighting

Jigglebones for Models

Soft Particle Effect with no Hard edges any more.

http://www.moddb.com/games/overgrowth/news/soft-particles

Radiance Transfer lightning

Inirect Lightning/Illumination

3D Skybox and animated Skybox

Dynamic shadows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zfwxKHGO4I

Ray trace reflections with Depth Map Shadows

Self Shadowing Bump Mapping

(sorry no example)

Fresnel effects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFmXPAYBqI0

there are two feature sets in game design - engine features (build ins) and style features (which often depends on taste, generation, genre) ... people here usually go down a list of requests to determine if possible or not but posting snippets, to be implemented, from you tube is just hilarious. ;)

AMD 64 X2 Dual 5k - 4GB - XFX GForce9800GT - nv196.21 - WinXP Sp3

zBrush4R2 - Silo2Pro - Unwrap3DPro - Gile - MaPZone2.5

adv_banner-april2012_720x150_tex01.png

Xxploration FPS in progress ...

there are two feature sets in game design - engine features (build ins) and style features (which often depends on taste, generation, genre) ... people here usually go down a list of requests to determine if possible or not but posting snippets, to be implemented, from you tube is just hilarious. wink.png

sorry i always make example of things for people

i think its more simple to understand what i mean with specific words.

No, no - I am a fan of this ... however

Self shadow bump map - usually a height map gets ray marched or texture3d is used e.g. might be a user case

PRT - same e.g. user case

GI and physics - currently the holy grail of high end engines ... for a reason ( toasting client pc`s )

Reflections - all tech has different tradeoffs ... usually projection is "enough"

AMD 64 X2 Dual 5k - 4GB - XFX GForce9800GT - nv196.21 - WinXP Sp3

zBrush4R2 - Silo2Pro - Unwrap3DPro - Gile - MaPZone2.5

adv_banner-april2012_720x150_tex01.png

Xxploration FPS in progress ...

A few of those items in your list will be supported in 3.1 right away. Almost everything there will be supported in 2014. I don't have exact release dates for each item, but that's the direction we're moving in.

We did have a self-shadowing parallax shader in Leadwerks 2. Tessellation makes self-shadowing bumpmaps obsolete, because it actually creates geometry on the surface that self-shadows using the real lighting system. (Texture-based lighting like you describe typically just uses a single input vector for a directional shadow.)

• Upvote 2

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

A few of those items in your list will be supported in 3.1 right away. Almost everything there will be supported in 2014. I don't have exact release dates for each item, but that's the direction we're moving in.

We did have a self-shadowing parallax shader in Leadwerks 2. Tessellation makes self-shadowing bumpmaps obsolete, because it actually creates geometry on the surface that self-shadows using the real lighting system. (Texture-based lighting like you describe typically just uses a single input vector for a directional shadow.)

when all of the things in my list comes in 2014.........

Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg