almost new user...

cahai

As the Linux release starts drawing to a close - I have been trying to find the time to set aside and begin acquainting myself more with Leadwerks and its tools

So in preparation, I review material, watch videos and read the forum - now with the evaluation copy I just downloaded it should start to provide some meaning to all this material.

One thing that stumps me is being able to access the downloads of a number of assets - user guides, templates, and such would compliment the learning curve while waiting for release.

So if it is possible to explain how to alleviate the ol' "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!" that would be a start , my gut thinks that our logins are tied to a license/purchase.

Anyway, if there is a way that supporters can get a leg up on the development stuff in using the EVAL while we count down that would be great.

So if it is possible to explain how to alleviate the ol' "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!" that would be a start , my gut thinks that our logins are tied to a license/purchase.

There's only one way to fix that. :D

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/?app=nexus&showbanner=0

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

that's too bad mellow.png

Anyway, if there is a way that supporters can get a leg up on the development stuff in using the EVAL while we count down that would be great.

not that the kickstarter isn't a great value - only that any inertia that ~250+ customers could have thrown towards Linux examples and added dialog is slowed as much

Ah, you are one of the backers. It's good that you have an account already because I can just enable it when 3.1 is ready. I just finished the light quality and MSAA settings, and it's entering beta next week, as scheduled. :)

• Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

yep, thought it would be a good pro-active step - came in just shy of the beta level access but thought to get a leg up with the 30 trial and any information available online here on the site.

Anyway, should you reconsider priming the pump with backers using some readily available 3.0 (trial) resources let us know, anything that can shorten the curve to get us out in Linux faster benefits everyone.

compelling thought, isn't it!biggrin.png

<persistent bugger aren't I>