Blender Multi Gizmo : Silo like

YouGroove

You do not need to click on the move or rotate buttons with your mouse. There are short cuts. First click the object you want to move, scale, or rotate. Then if you want to rotate that object once selected hit the "r" (r=rotate) on the key board. After you hit "r" you can also select which axis you want to rotate on. So hit "r" then "x" or "y" or "z". The axis can be global or local. Same goes for the other transform short cuts. In blender the word "grab" is the same as move. So if you want to move a vertex or object hit "g". Hit "s" if you want to scale. The short cuts in blender will make things go a lot faster.

For Blender keyborad shortcuts there is no tips, just read the documentation.

This tip is for Gizmo users only laugh.png

NewComers to Blender or 3D modeling, i htink will prefer in a first time to work with visual Gizmo.

Like in Silo 2 : you keep fingers on Shift/Ctrl,Alt to switch between Move/rotate/Zoom view and have only one click on Gizmo to Zoom/move/rotate : i find that lot more fast and intuitive with a pen tablet personnaly.

I really don't like shortcuts keys, that's it. I never work with keys , i keep only essential keys as for extrude,loop select/cut,or merge vertices thata are used 90% of time when modeling.

I prefer pen/tablet and buttons for all the rest ( a tablet is unmatched in terms of speed compared to a mouse indeed).

Stop toying and make games