Rolling Model

So i have a squared model as in it isn't rounded in any way. I generated the shape file for it in the editor. IDK if this has anything to do with my bug report i posted here but when you run my exe, press the enter key and wait for all objects to either stop, or fall off screen. keep doing this until you see the middle right side 'piece' start to roll. I've seen it roll in a complete circle. to download, use this link.

bool Life()
{
 while(death=false)
 {
   if(death==true)
   return death;
 }
}

I have found the secret to infinite life

Did I help you out? Like my post!

What I see is some long skinny pieces have a tendency to "roll" on their edges, as if their mass was spread over a much wider volume. You can still see they are shaped correctly, but they are rocking on their edges too easily. Is this what you are describing?

you have to throw another stone. the rolling model is one of the pieces on the left. When the broken pieces stop falling, throw another stone. keep fallowing this until you see the bug.

bool Life()
{
 while(death=false)
 {
   if(death==true)
   return death;
 }
}

I have found the secret to infinite life

Did I help you out? Like my post!

• 1 month later...

While your video does clearly show a problem, I am unable to reproduce this exact result. The solver model and some other things are being altered, which makes it likely the next update will produce different behaior. Until then there is little I can do about this.