CreateTerrain Assert Error

SpiderPig

Go to solution Solved by Josh,

The assert statements were removed entirely, and the error you got will now include the texture pixel format, which could tell us which texture is failing.

I suspect it is the unsigned integer RGBA texture, and I think the problem has to do with texture completeness requirements prior to being used as a bindless texture.

• Thanks 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• Solution

139 is TEXTURE_BC4. The engine currently does not account for this format, but I just added this.

The displacement map on the server does not use this format, and when I ran the example this format was never used. However, you might have an old copy of the texture in your local cache that uses BC4, maybe.

You can delete the folder C:|ProgramData\Ultra Engine\WebCache to force the app to re-download the textures from the server.

• Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.