Official Discord Server

Josh

I created a Discord server for casual chat:
https://discord.gg/qTVR55BgGt

Although I have had concerns over the effect of Discord on developer communities, and I prefer the forum for detailed discussions, Discord is convenient for casual daily chat and most of all streaming and voice conferencing. Guidelines are posted in the welcome channel for what should be the limitations of its usage.

I won't delete this server. Discord has only gotten more popular since we tried it before, and I think it is just an expected feature nowadays.

I plan to remove the chat bar from the main forum page in a few days. (The chat messages here have always been set to auto-delete after a week.)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• Josh changed the title to Official Discord Server
  • Josh pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, GeorgeTriax said:

Hey everyone, I've been working on a multiplayer game using Steamworks and I've run into some issues with debugging. I've tried using traditional methods like print statements and breakpoints, but I'm still struggling to pinpoint the root of the problem.

Maybe create a new thread with more specific details?

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.