.FBX to .gltf converter with folder directory

CJO Games

I've adapted the model converter so that it copies all gltf models into a specific model folder - specifically they are being written to the following directory: Models/gltf_models.

It appears to be working as hoped so that they are separated from the .mdl and .fbx formats for me at least this makes it easier to deal with the project when you have a large number of models to work with - especially if they are being converted from .fbx or .mdl.

In case this is of use to anybody else I'm placing it here. For use add this to Scripts--> Start--> Converters--> and the engine will do the rest. 

Hopefully, this is helpful rather than redundant...

FBX2glTFCJO.zip

Ok I think this is working (I think). The original looked as though it was doing something because the built in one was still in the scripts/start folder. To get this to work the original script should be removed from that folder put it in a backup folder outside of scripts/start and it'll then not interfere; you should then be able to see if this is doing what it is intended to or not. 

This one has been renamed to remove the 'CJO' bit at the end as the engine is looking for FBX2glTF.

I've kept the original option within the script so you can switch back to the original by changing the comments in the script.

Let me know if its working or not if you use it and suggestions/improvements etc...  

FBX2glTF.lua