A person's message when they see my work in progress.

Yue

The problem is that I don't know English, my native language is Spanish.   And maybe the answer would be, I've learned a lot of things with Leadwerks.  

That's why I don't use Unity or Unreal Engine, or App Game kit, or Godot Engine, or neoaxis, because in the end it's leadwerks is a tool with which I feel very comfortable.

"Thank you for making your game on the Leadwerks engine. I mean, you could have chosen any other engine, for example some more popular one, but you decided to work in this one. If you don't mind, can I ask you something ? Can you please film some tutorials on (and about) this engine or give some advice: what's worth learning, what's worth knowing, what obstacles you have to deal with. I would be very grateful because, apart from the official documentation, there are very few other tutorials. It scares me to try to subdue this monster with zero knowledge about how to work with it, what can it do."