Leadwerks 4.6 DLC Not Installing [Solved]

toonmad

Hi,

Just as I said I would, I have purchased all available DLC for Leadwerks on Steam.

I am facing a problem with some of the DLC however such as `The Zone`, when I try to install it I get the error: Error: GetFileInfo failed. (9)

image.thumb.jpeg.71b825ce4d4332ee2aae59db422a056a.jpeg

Please advise thanks, I left a support ticket on Steam but felt here would be a better way for help.

Hi, yes this is the best place to get help with Leadwerks. 😃

This message indicates that Leadwerks is not able to retrieve file information in the Steam user-generated content system. However, I don't think this will affect the DLC nistallation. When the DLC files have been installed in your project, you will find the Zone map in the maps folder, and a lot of models and materials in their folders as well in your project. Have these files been added to your project?

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Ah yes I see them in the assets tree thanks.

Oddly it doesn't show under purchased items, same as the weapon packs etc but I do see them now in the assets tree.

image.thumb.png.508cf7151de262879f3bcc48c8e64513.png

I'm really enjoying using this software despite it being several years old now it still seems more than capable, even better now I can use C++ :cool:

• toonmad changed the title to Leadwerks 4.6 DLC Not Installing [Solved]

There are two different systems. DLCs are official add-ons. The Workshop consists of user-created content, some of which is free and some of which is paid.

• Thanks 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.