C# Headers Main Thread

L B

carlb well i just downloaded powerarchiver and it too gives the same results. so maybe IE8 is messing the download up.

yep seems IE8 is to blame for the corrupt file. i just installed firefox and the file was downloaded just fine with the dll file with in it.

Q6600, GTX 560Ti, 8GB DDR2, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

• 4 weeks later...

That may change in the future.

52t__nvidia.png nVidia 530M cpu.gif Intel Core i7 - 2.3Ghz 114229_30245_16_hardware_memory_ram_icon.png 8GB DDR3 RAM Windows7_Start.gif Windows 7 Ultimate (64x)

-----

IconVisualStudio16.png Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate google-Chrome.png Google Chrome PhotoshopLinkIndicator.png Creative Suite 5 icon28.gif FL Studio 10 MicrosoftOfficeLive.png Office 15

-----

csharp.png Expert cpp.png Professional lua_icon.png Expert BMX Programmer

-----

i-windows-live-messenger-2009.pngskype-icon16.pngaim_online.pnggmail.pngicon_48x48_prism-facebook.pngtunein-web.pngyahoo.giftwitter16.png

can i ask why Buffer and Shader has Entities as a base class?

Because they have a pointer as a reference. Stupid and lazy decision of mine. Feel free to make a "Pointerized" abstract class and reorganize my inheritance.

• 5 months later...

Hi C# people!

Just want to put a little anouncement here that I will be joining the C# game developers. I am still doing lots of stuff in Lua, but in the few weeks that I have been working with C#,it has convinced me to use it for Leadwerks as well.

Hereby a thank you to all of you guys who have been busy with the C# headers ;)