Need tester for my Ingame Mediaplayer

ParaToxic

First of: Sweet menu paratoxic.

My experience:

The hd intro movie shows briefly but then dissapears rather quick in a windows mode. The mouse cursor is then shown in the top left of the screen for the rest of the movie and then I go to the main menu. When I do this with fullscreen I can see the entire movie playing before I go to the menu.

Sound is working perfectly througout the menu.

You can compile it with mingw64 ( http://qt-project.or...ki/MinGW-64-bit ) using the "-O6 -static -w32" options, then the users don't need to install any MSVCR runtimes (which is often impossible due to security reasons and company policy). Your code also runs about 2.5 times faster then, and compiles about 30 times faster, and you have the latest C++ standard syntax available.

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

You can compile it with mingw64 ( http://qt-project.or...ki/MinGW-64-bit ) using the "-O6 -static -w32" options, then the users don't need to install any MSVCR runtimes (which is often impossible due to security reasons and company policy). Your code also runs about 2.5 times faster then, and compiles about 30 times faster, and you have the latest C++ standard syntax available.

Don't forget you get to be standards compliant and open instead of using M$ propreitary short sighted vision. You can cross compile which is neato too.

• Upvote 1

Looking pretty cool ParaToxic. I like the look n feel. I noticed that if I selected a res less that 800x600 the program instantly crashes out but otherwise works nicely. Antialiasing is a must though given the way you've implemented it!

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

First thanks for the positive feedback for the menu :)

And yes there is no game so far, when you click on continue the game look for existing profiles and then change the state.A new loading video shows up and then I Reset the framework, so the 2 images in the buffers are just fliped very frame---> 1 mio. mouse pointers ;)