no coronas or particles

CGMan

when I call LoadScene, my .sbx file loads properly, with all scripts running and so on, but all particles and coronas are not visible. Is this a common problem and is there a way to solve this? I'm using LE2.5, and C++ for programming, the particles are the standard LE dust particles and coronas. It works in the editor by the way. thanks in advance.

is there any thing mentioned in the game log file to indicate an issue when it loads the emitters or coronas? perhaps you are missing the mat files and textures for the coronas and emitters in your project. If so, it will state that in the log file.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

everthing seems to load fine

Loading model "d:/leadwerks engine sdk/models/entities/environment/corona/environment_corona.gmf"...

Loading mesh "d:/leadwerks engine sdk/models/entities/environment/corona/environment_corona.gmf"...

Loading script "d:/leadwerks engine sdk/models/entities/environment/corona/environment_corona.lua"...

Creating class environment_corona

Loading material "d:/leadwerks engine sdk/models/entities/environment/corona/flare1.mat"...

Loading texture "d:/leadwerks engine sdk/models/entities/environment/corona/flare1.dds"...

Loading shader "zip::D:/leadwerks engine sdk/shaders.pak//corona.vert", "zip::D:/leadwerks engine sdk/shaders.pak//corona.frag"...

Creating class environment_emitter

Loading material "d:/leadwerks engine sdk/models/props/le examples/firepit/smoke.mat"...

Loading texture "d:/leadwerks engine sdk/models/props/le examples/firepit/smoke.dds"...

Loading shader "zip::D:/leadwerks engine sdk/shaders.pak//particles/particles.vert", "zip::D:/leadwerks engine sdk/shaders.pak//particles/particles.frag"...