Is there any way to put object to scene in Editor by script?

Aily

Imaginate level generator. Where you just put LEVELGEN entity to scene, and it building some world for you.

Aftrer this you can move genarated objects, delete\copy as any another objects added to scene.

This doesn't works :(

post-260-0-50879200-1350367043_thumb.jpg

"Better" is big enemy of "good"

I know you can't use things like "Load Scene" in a script. I tried making pre-fabs by having an entity script load a map with the entity as the parent. This is slightly different though.

It would have been nice to have this feature, and also potentially annoying as some objects load children you really don't want to touch. In another game editor I won't name, this behavior is handled. If you break a pre-fab you're wasked (warned and asked) if you want to create a separate pre-fab?

I don't know how to do what it is you want. But thought I'd chime in anyway.

6600 2.4G / GTX 460 280.26 / 4GB Windows 7

Author: GROME Terrain Modeling for Unity, UDK, Ogre3D from PackT

Tricubic Studios Ltd. ~ Combat Helo

Yeah you can do what you want, but your script has to follow the LE Lua script template to work. Look at the firepit entity script and you should see it creating emitters and sound objects. You'd want the same thing but using LoadModel() it would seem.