Newbie Questions

rrf

Is this where I can Post questions about Leadwerks Sandbox?

I just bought the program, and have run into a small scaling problem - I see the 'move' icon, and the 'rotate' icon, but for the life of me cannot seem to find the 'scale' tool icon?

Thank You,

rrf

Thanks for the replies, how do you scale stuff in the editor then?

If I bought the 3d world studio to use to modify my 3d objects, would it automatically update the changes in Leadwerks editor?

Thanks Again,

rf

how do you scale stuff in the editor then?

You can't scale in the editor. This might get fixed in Leadwerks 3D, though. smile.png

Best choice is to scale em in your 3D modelling program, and save (export) them again (under the same name of course). Also, remember to delete teh physics (.phy) file related to your model after you've done any change to your model. wink.png

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

There is also a nice little utility developed by Marleys Ghost in the asset store which allows you to scale static gmf meshes and save the scaled results back to the file: GMF static mesh viewer scaler

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++