..game web site screenshots test, please..

Naughty Alien

..guys, I will apreciate a lot if you could give a short go and try to check over screenshot on game web site..I have had some problems with that today and right now it seems it works fine, but i would like to try worldwide test and since all of you are from very different places, I'll really apreciate if you could help with short test and eventual report if any screen missing, or doesnt load/reporting error/missing image/very slow loading..concept art is not loaded yet, since im not sure is this one working..thank you guys..

linky:

http://www.hoodwinkgame.com/

Hmmm, I'm having some problems with it.

I see some of the images but a lot of the time the screenshot viewer shrinks and doesn't display an image. I'm using google chrome so maybe that's a factor.

STS - Scarlet Thread Studios

AKA: Engineer Ken

Fact: Game Development is hard... very bloody hard.. If you are not prepared to accept that.. Please give up now!

Guest Red Ocktober

works great here... NY, Safari 5.14xx, IE 7xx,

and it looks first rate too... can't wait to see more stuff added :)

just one small, insignificant thing...

the mouse overs at the top menu don't pop out in Safari, but they do highlight, so i wouldn't waste time changing em...

--Mike

I had some problems in Chrome too. Sometimes the images didn't load at all and other times when you have them magnified the zoomed window doesn't always come back when you click next, instead you get some tiny white distorted graphic in the middle of the screen! Other times it worked fine!

Looking nice but why still no in-game video or are you waiting for the soundtrack to be completed?

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

@Pixel

In game video is ready, but i dare not to upload that, when images doesnt work entirely smile.png ..

Fair comment, looking forward to seeing it.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

Looking good here, newest Firefox. One suggestion, make the links on the top a different color then green, it blends in a bit too much. Nice website though!

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 gigs ram, 3.30GHz Quad Core, GeForce GTX 460 one gig, Leadwerks 2.5, Blender 2.62, Photoshop CS3, UU3D

Screenshots not showing on Chrome. About the game...I'd like to give a little feedback. It looks to be well crafted. Point and click is an interesting choice. Am looking forward to a demo of the gameplay. I find the storyline most peculiar. The dialogue is post second world war America with 'Dames' and 'take a hikes', yet it's set in a 'post apocalypse' with cyborgs and 'Megacities'. quite a time mix. The screenshots should be interesting. Thanks for the preview.

http://3dmagick.com/

Asset Packs