Everything disappeared...

Leavitt

Hi !

Well, I'm really not sure I'm in the right section, but I'm so surprised by the situation that I'm quite stunned.

I bought Leadwerks game engine almost a year ago. For some reason I did not came here for a long time.

But hey, I'm back. The thing is, everything disappeared. I mean, I have no more messages (I had a little conversation with Josh last year), no more download available, nothing in my client area, and so on. Nothing at all. The good thing is that my forum account seems to work, otherwise I'd obviously not be able to post here.

Obviously I'm not even able to retrieve my invoice or something amid my five mail boxes, so I'm a little embarrassed. I still have my Leadwerks Updater which is probably outdated, but without the registration key it's quite hard to make it work ^^

So, I guess things changed here, perhaps there's no more Leadwerks game engine or something, or perhaps that was a 1 year subscription (but I really doubt about it), or I've been erased of all records by a vicious machine. Don't know.

So, what do I do now ?

PS : sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker and teacher here are not always good at teaching english :)

The site lost about 6 months of data last year after a problem with a restore. You should email Josh 'support at leadwerks dot com' and explain that you have lost your registration key.

I can assure you Leadwerks is alive and well biggrin.png

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

I can assure you Leadwerks is alive and well biggrin.png

Indeed the site is thriving. Incredible stuff is made on a daily basis. I had not even heard of leadwerks a few months ago, and it has been great here :)

Win7 64bit, Leadwerks SDK 2.5, Visual Studio 2012, 3DWS, 3ds Max, Photoshop CS5.

Life is too short to remove USB safely.

I've seen the same problem with all forums on the net. Everybody just uses some half-working GUI, although they should go into the DOS/sh window and do everything from there to make sure no data is ever lost. That said, I would never use a forum someone else made, because they are all ****. Look at BlitzBasic.com, they made their own forum and it has never lost a single message since ever. Homemade heaven, like the canardians used to say smile.png

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■