Delphi Pascal

PaulB69

Hi all,

i'm new. I have downloaded the evaluation copy. I am a Delphi developer and I read on the forum that there is a Pascal wrapper. Is possible to share it?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Hi Paul,

Well, in facts there are 3 wrappers.

#1 one generated via a header-generator (that requires the original C++ headers) wrote by LUPIN http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/user/42-lupin/ and now maintained by me

#2 one (most recent) generated via another header-generator (that requires the original C++ headers) wrote by LUPIN http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/user/42-lupin/ and this time object oriented

#3 an alpha version (incomplete and bugged) of a component set based on #1

sadly :

#3 was not released yet, and #1 & #2 got erased from asset store last time Josh tryed to restore the server data on the new server.

all 3 are useless if you don't have the original C++ header (that i'm normally not allowed to send to visitors).

you must also know that you will get no help with all 3 versions, you'll be alone ... and as you see delphi/pascal items strangely decay and disapeas, just because nobody cares :)

sorry to feel so pesimist

but it's my current mood

maybe it'll change

That said leadwerks syntax is simple, easy and fun to use. But you must code everything. currently the engine is only a mix between a great renderer and a physic engine. No ingame feature available until LE3 that will introduce pathfinding (wich is a must have for 90% of the games except tetris).

Windows 7 home - 32 bits

Intel Quad Q6600 - nVidia GTX 460 1GB - 2 GB RAM

Hi Paul,

Well, in facts there are 3 wrappers.

#1 one generated via a header-generator (that requires the original C++ headers) wrote by LUPIN http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/user/42-lupin/ and now maintained by me

#2 one (most recent) generated via another header-generator (that requires the original C++ headers) wrote by LUPIN http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/user/42-lupin/ and this time object oriented

#3 an alpha version (incomplete and bugged) of a component set based on #1

sadly :

#3 was not released yet, and #1 & #2 got erased from asset store last time Josh tryed to restore the server data on the new server.

all 3 are useless if you don't have the original C++ header (that i'm normally not allowed to send to visitors).

you must also know that you will get no help with all 3 versions, you'll be alone ... and as you see delphi/pascal items strangely decay and disapeas, just because nobody cares :)

sorry to feel so pesimist

but it's my current mood

maybe it'll change

That said leadwerks syntax is simple, easy and fun to use. But you must code everything. currently the engine is only a mix between a great renderer and a physic engine. No ingame feature available until LE3 that will introduce pathfinding (wich is a must have for 90% of the games except tetris).

Hi Wchris,

thanks for your reply, but is possible to have header-generator and try it?

Thanks

Paul

Hi Wchris,

thanks for your reply, but is possible to have header-generator and try it?

Thanks

Paul

I have restored the links (that got destroyed by admin server backups) in the "asset store" tools section.

but i guess as a visitor you have no access to the downloads ? you must be a LE2 engine customer.

Windows 7 home - 32 bits

Intel Quad Q6600 - nVidia GTX 460 1GB - 2 GB RAM