Future system requirements

Ticster

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Leadwerks community, and I was unable to find this particular question I want to ask in the forums. I will like to ask if it is possible in the future that the Leadwerks engine will be compatible to run on Intel Core processors. I have been watching the rapid development with the Leadwerks engine it looks wonderful, possibly one of the best engines I have seen to date at a very affordable price. However I am quite sadden that it is not compatible with Intel :) My computer specs are listed below. Hopefully my dream of being able to use your engine will come true, thanks and have a nice day.

Intel Core i3-2310 (4) 2.1GHZ

Intel HD Graphics 3000

Ram 6GB

Hello again,

Wow I definitely did not expect a answer from anyone so quickly. The main problem I am running into with Leadwerks is the generate Terrain feature, every time I try to create a terrain Leadwerks crashes ( exits out completely). I have search through the forums, however I have not been able to find the reason why it crashes. I also notice when ever I run Leadwerks there is a black screen which I am unable to load anything into. It is good news to hear that Leadwerks 3 will be compatible with my system, quick question how do I get it exactly? I do not see any downloads for it, sorry for the many questions, but however I am very excited that I will be at able to finally use Leadwerks!!! :)

Leadwerks Engine 3 is currently in development and i'm pretty sure i won't be released in 2011.

Regarding your graphics card, any of the really nice graphics features will kill your performance.

I highly recommend you to buy a "real" graphics card if you are into game development.

(Win7 64bit) && (i7 3770K @ 3,5ghz) && (16gb DDR3 @ 1600mhz) && (Geforce660TI)