Hi, Im the new guy and im really impressed!

Fox W. Mulder

"Wow, its just amazing!" - thats all I can say in the moment Im reading and watshing Youtube for 24h now and my decision is clear now: I have to give this engine a fair chance and test it.

Im from the C4 sector and it was hard to accept that something, not written is C++(I just love this Language) could be so well done.

Ok, and now I read that the core of this engine will be rewritten in C++ for the LWengine3. (Is it true?)

Sadly I cant join all forums but I see two videos presenting the LW3engine - and this gives me the rest.

The only One question I had is: How much will the third version cost.

I read that it isnt clear yet and I can accept that, but I have to know if it would cost something like 500$ or1500$ or 10000$.

I can invest 200$ for the 2nd version but if the 3rd will cost something like 1500$ or 10k$ then it would be false investment couse its not in my budget frame.

If its possible to give me a small hint I would be very grateful.

Is there a feature list for the LWengine3, I have access too?

And is there a release date yet?

thank's.

I want to believe.

I think the official answer is something like "it depends how much stuff LE 3 will have". But you get LE3 cheaper if you buy LE2 now, because LE2+upgrade_to_LE3 is cheaper than LE3 alone.

I would bet that the upgrade_to_LE3 costs some 2-3 digit number, but not 4 or more.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

you get LE3 cheaper if you buy LE2 now, because LE2+upgrade_to_LE3 is cheaper than LE3 alone.

Yes I read about this, it just dont help if I have to pay some k$ for the difference.

But thank u for reply on it.

Maybe some official will take note of this dilemma.

I want to believe.

There's a tentative list of features here. Please keep in mind some of these things have not been attempted yet, and the final spec may change:

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/index.php?/page/le3

It works out to be cheaper overall if you buy LE2 and upgrade to LE3. No word on the upgrade price yet, but I will make it so the LE2 + upgrade costs less than a new LE3 license.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.