GUI Editor

afecelis

Hi guys,

The title pretty much covers it, but one thing I'd like to see in LE3 would be a nice and simple to use UI editor, that allows to create menus for your games or applications. Also a simple way to add images (or even animations) to the menu background, as well as buttons, sliders, etc.

I don't know if something like this is planned or if we'll still have to write our own GUIs using external libraries.

what do you guys think?

Win8.1 Pro X64/ Intel core I7 @ 3.5GHz / 32GB DDR3 SDRAM / GeForce GTX 660+760/ VC++ Express 2013/ Blender /Unwrap3dpro3 /Modo 8

I would like this too, I couldn't program a GUI, so to have a visual editor would be great! Would this allow you to just load it into a game with barely any programming required?

Intel core 2 quad 6600 | Nvidia Geforce GTX460 1GB | 2GB DDR2 Ram | Windows 7.

Google Sketchup | Photoshop | Blender | UU3D | Leadwerks Engine 2.4

I have seen this come up so many times, but if you are really up for the task of writing a Leadwerks .app, a simple gui should be simple.

Programmer , Intel Quad core, NVIDIA GeForce GT 220, Windows 7 Pro, Galaxy Tab 2 ( 7" and 10"), LE2,LE3,3DWS