most recent C# wrapper?

Rick

Don't worry Lazlo. :D You don't have to apologize because you are one the people who put a lot of work in the headers. Perhaps an email to Anika would be usefull. I believe that she does the community managing. Then there could be one main topic about C# including:

• What is a header, wrapper and what is the leadwerks.dll.
  • Were can I download them.
  • Available documentation.

Don't worry Lazlo. :D You don't have to apologize because you are one the people who put a lot of work in the headers. Perhaps an email to Anika would be usefull. I believe that she does the community managing. Then could be one main topic about C# including:

• What is a header, wrapper and what is the leadwerks.dll.
  • Were can I download them.
  • Available documentation.

• A header is the medium between your coding language and the Leadwerks Engine.
  • A wrapper is an object oriented approach to a header - it's basically a OOP header.
  • You can download them at www.middlewerks.com/headers or in the "Downloads" section of Werkspace, under "Tools and Utilities" (look for "32-bit .NET DLL")
  • The documentation is available on the same site. In Visual-Studio documentation will be coming soon.
  • Even though the site says the custom engine.dll is required, it is not. Some custom methods require it, but few of them.

Even though the site says the custom engine.dll is required, it is not. Some custom methods require it, but few of them.

This is good, then I'll switch back to C# ASAP :) It would be useful if you write down a list of the features available only to custom DLL somewhere in the headers documentation (maybe also directly in the internal context documentation).

PS: since you're going to create the internal documentation, I would suggest you to use Doxygen (if you don't already know) to create the html/PDF documentation automatically from the source code XML doc.

?? FRANCESCO CROCETTI ??

http://skaredcreations.com