CameraPick > Delete Model

NaGo

I'm sorry if I'm wrong. But are you sure you got a legal version of Leadwerks, and not a pirated one? (since you don't got a developer account)

Edit

Read your older posts. I'm sure it's a pirated version. But others can of course decide to help you. :)

Do you know a way I can find out??

Try to find LESDK.exe (the old setup program for LE 2.30 and maybe earlier) in the PC of your cousin, if there is then you can launch it and the license number should appear in its field on the setup/update window (which you can use to install a new fresh copy of LE 2.40 telling it to Josh as requested in the other topic), else you are on the way to think that he downloaded a pirated version :)

Back on topic you can see how the things work in the fpscontroller.lua script and relative bullet.lua (they are inside the Scripts folder).

?? FRANCESCO CROCETTI ??

http://skaredcreations.com

Do you know a way I can find out??

Well, try to search for LESDK.exe in the Leadwerks directory. Try to run it and upgrade to Leadwerks 2.40. If that works, you got a legal copy.

If you can't find LESDK.exe or there's no key. I guess you really need to contact Josh to get a license.