Leadwerks engine - licensing

FenMix

Good day! I would like to know about licensing the engine. Can there be options for discounts on the purchase of your engine? I live in Ukraine and our team do not have enough funding. The best we can do is take it for $ 100. We in the CIS countries are not very good economic situation and the $ 200 equals the average wage. Our yet-profit team consists of students. If anything, we can take some of your terms. Thank you. Igor.

Best technologies - best future...

Discounts is something you will have to take up with Josh personally I think. I doubt he's going to set a precedent on a public forum. The next thing is that everyone wants a discount because the whole world is experiencing the economic crisis.

Discounts is something you will have to take up with Josh personally I think. I doubt he's going to set a precedent on a public forum. The next thing is that everyone wants a discount because the whole world is experiencing the economic crisis.

If the whole world is experiencing an economic crisis, then the whole world wouldn't actually be experiencing a crisis, or would it? I confuse myself.

Anyways, just speak to Josh. I doubt it though.

It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

Hi Igor, I at least appreciate that economic situations are a relative thing and although we are experiencing a downturn in the west it doesn't necessarily compare with other countries situations. All I can suggest is that you email Josh (the CEO of Leadwerks) directly at support(at)leadwerks(dot)com and explain your situation. Good luck!

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

You need a lot of money to make any kind of game, so game business is not the right choice for people without money. If you have no money and w2ant to earn some money, you shoould rather look at jobs like paperboy and grow from there.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

You need a lot of money to make any kind of game, so game business is not the right choice for people without money. If you have no money and w2ant to earn some money, you shoould rather look at jobs like paperboy and grow from there.

Seeing that he has already stated $ 200 equals the average wage how much do you think a paperboy job is going to pay! Better and less condescending advice might have been to work with free tools and engines initially! A much better and creative use of his time I'd have thought!

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++