I Want to Use LeadWerks in FPS CREATOR

I would prefer if you just speak normal to me, I'm also a person who forgot to check the date. sorry if I was bumpy at all, but still you don't need to react as a total I would say it in the cruel words "wonderful person"... there are some persons here who have work times from 06:00 am till 11 pm and then Need to develop.

still I doesn't needed to mention the wonderful person part ... sorry but you know what I mean.

Maybe you read my post with an angry face on. I don't know...

Not at all.

Are you high or something?

Derisive remarks?

it is a waste of space on the forum but I just can't take this anymore.

Anger and frustration over something rather minor.

No, I didn't read your post with an angry face. I read it at face value. Seriously, chill dude. Mistakes happen.

There are three types of people in this world. People who make things happen. People who watch things happen. People who ask, "What happened?"

Let's make things happen.

sad face from my side. I'm not made of stone, uhhmm partly but still all about the idea anyway. if you had a hard day. just talk about it you are also a human at least I assume you are. I don't think you would like to see my help. but I'm a humanitarian aid worker, at least studied for it, and finished. as 4 other schools... but still I would be happy to help anyone who need. IT or just another problem. no matter what.

still didn't like your reaction.