Arteria3d special 53% discount weekend for leadwerks community

arteria3D

artlogo.jpg

We are holding a special 53% discount weekend this weekend for leadwerks community users. Everything on the site retains this discount, even membership which allows you access to all content on arteria3d, arteriamusic.com and arteria gaming legacy.

Use the code leadpromo to get your discount or email me at yertari@msn.com, or speak at the same address on msn for further details if rquired.

http://www.arteria3d.com

Enjoy!

well i used the code. got shown the final price minus the discount. yet when the transaction was complete. i got charged the full amount with no discount. i hope this is just a glitch in your website.

Sammie Marley. ordercode : 976226-355CADCE728B.

I've also sent an email to the sales email address.

Q6600, GTX 560Ti, 8GB DDR2, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

Hello

I just emailed you, to rectify the situation.

Occasionally there is a hiccup in the discount code system on my site, where so many people experience no problem, where others got the problem you did. All the other purchases from this promotion have gone through ok, except for you and another user.

Best

Steve

Hello

I just emailed you, to rectify the situation.

Occasionally there is a hiccup in the discount code system on my site, where so many people experience no problem, where others got the problem you did. All the other purchases from this promotion have gone through ok, except for you and another user.

Best

Steve

Thanks for the quick response. This week just happens to be a bill paying week. So this spare of the moment purchase was a little treat for myself. :P

just thought i would mention i got the difference refunded right away.

Q6600, GTX 560Ti, 8GB DDR2, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

Hi

Thanks.. the tropical pack was actually done in tge, and considering the limitations of tge at the time, it does look good even with the reflective water mod added, but yes.. in leardwerks it would look stunning

This discount deal also ends tomorrow morning - Thursday. I extended it from the weekend, but it will end tomorrow

We wont be running a discount deal then for some time, so make sure you take advantage.

Thanks also, to the people who have already purchased from us.

Steve