publish game

Chilldude

To be honest I haven't used any other engine so I can't give an unbiased opinion.

I, like you, found this on a Steam sale 2 years ago and thought I would give it a go.

I started with no knowledge of programming, SFX, music or 3D modelling. 

Its not easy to make a game no matter what engine you use, you will spend many hours searching for information you need.

The Leadwerks community is one of the best I have come across on the net. Provided you make a genuine effort to solve your own problem before asking for help people here are happy to assist.

You don't have to pay any Royalties on any game you make.

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Chilldude said:

does this forum have people who would tell me how to link the money transactions of people who buy the game on my website to my bank account?

Not sure exactly what you're asking here. If you sold your game via a platform (eg, Steam) then you'd receive payment from Valve less a cut of their fees.

If you sold via your own website then your own commerce system should do this instead, depending how you have it set up. I once used an eCommerce system which simply routed payment via PayPal.

• Upvote 1