Post your code/terrains, etc in here - good stuff though

puki

I'm downloading 2.3 but won't have time to look at it for a few months, so can people email me/post here lots of juicy code/terrains so that I can fast-track with it at a later date.

Ideally, I want decent stuff, RPG stuff would be nice - maybe FPS stuff too - anything decent which will cut down on what I have to discard. Some of the stuff in the gallery looks good, but I haven't got time to pick what I want - so just assume it is yours and send it across and I'll weed out what I don't want.

I find that usually when there is an upgrade to LE that a ton of stuff works differently and, quite frankly, I won't have time to bother to learn anything new as I am tied up with Blitz3D for a while.

Thanks.

Chow.

Ah, I forgot it was April 1st.

To be honest, I'm not joking. I'm probably being a little bit on the cheeky side - but I seriously don't have time to use LE. I bought the upgrade as the $50.00 offer price was due to be changed to $200.00.

I bought the upgrade as the $50.00 offer price was due to be changed to $200.00.

thats not exactly true... the upgrade just wasn't going to be offered from the website anymore, but Josh said it was still going to be an available option.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel