Pushing object makes them fly out through a wall

PerEspen00

When i push an object(csg burch, 1 mass) with the standard FPS controller in a room with walls it flies out of the room when i push it towards the wall (this happens while carrying it or just pushing it). I mean this is stupid for a game Engine's physic system to not stop. It seems kinda essential, and i dont feel like programming an entire physics system.

using swept collision on both every object involved

Im asking for: anyway to fix the above problem or any other solution or idée on a work around!

Thanks

I have your project running. If you pick up an object and turn the camera into the wall a great deal of force will be applied to try to make the object go where the camera is pointing. If you don't want this behavior you can limit the force that is applied to the object in the player controller script.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I have your project running. If you pick up an object and turn the camera into the wall a great deal of force will be applied to try to make the object go where the camera is pointing. If you don't want this behavior you can limit the force that is applied to the object in the player controller script.

yep thanks this works

• Upvote 1