export to .x having isues

Andr3wHur5t

I exported to .x and some entites that shown below loss polygones:anybody have idas how i can fix this?

Tools:

AC3D | 3D Canvas(pro) | Texture Maker(pro) | Genetica(basic) | 3D World Studio | Fragmotion |Leadwerks 2 | XNA 4 | Visual Studio 2010 Professional | XCode 5.x |UU3D Pro

Programing & Scripting Languages:

C |C++ | C# | Obj-C | LUA | Javascript | PHP | Ruby

Tools:

AC3D | 3D Canvas(pro) | Texture Maker(pro) | Genetica(basic) | 3D World Studio | Fragmotion |Leadwerks 2 | XNA 4 | Visual Studio 2010 Professional | XCode 5.x |UU3D Pro

Are you trying to use these for LE? If so, you should just save them as .3dw and then convert to gmf using the 3dw2gmf converter located in the SDK's Tools folder. If you are using them for something else, perhaps if you could post your .3dw file and the .x file for review a solution may present itself...

• Upvote 1

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

Yes, but i do not know were to find the .3dw to .gmf converter

Tools:

I see the conveter but how am I suposed to use it?

Tools:

This is a quote from the wiki:

The converters (...2gmf.exe) found in the "<LE install folder>\Tools\" directory are used by dragging the file that should be converted onto them. The converted file will have the same file name with the new extension.
  • Upvote 1

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

Ok thanks.

Tools: