I need some help with Leadwerks...

Dnish88

Sorry guys, I've gotta hit the hay soon here and I had a question.

I'm trying to download FPSGAME.Zip here and it keeps on telling me I don't have the permission to view the attachment.

I'm not entirely certain what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a ton. I'm trying to get a feel for the Program with the demo and want to tackle this First Person shooter tutorial as a warmer.

Thanks for any help, sorry if this isn't in the right place.

That tutorial is very old and would probably confuse you...Just create a new project with the project manager by clicking file..project manager..then click new...then select advanced first person shooter...make sure you name the project...here is a link to some good tutorials to get you started...You can ask questions on the forum for anything you don't understand...A lot of the older content is not available to avoid confusion...

Also go through all the tutorial at the top of this page....

Sorry guys, I've gotta hit the hay soon here and I had a question.

I'm trying to download FPSGAME.Zip here and it keeps on telling me I don't have the permission to view the attachment.

I'm not entirely certain what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a ton. I'm trying to get a feel for the Program with the demo and want to tackle this First Person shooter tutorial as a warmer.

Thanks for any help, sorry if this isn't in the right place.

What page are you referring to?

The Leadwerks tutorials are here:

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/tutorials/

You may find third-party tutorials on the web, and some of them are very good, but we can't take responsibility for that content.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.