Solved Model and animation problem

funnygamemaker

so i've been working with blender and trying to make a model with a walking animation.

This is what it looks like in blender.

f6f6d924800ff7bec465787091a2bd26.gif

Which to me it looks okay, but when I export it with the leadwerks blender add-on it gets all messed up.

These are the files types that the export addon create, and I know that I have all the files in the right spot, and installed everything correctly.

6307ab070363d4bad5a4325308d59e2d.png

This is what happens:

e844241c58d5ad4ad4f68ca9f22889c5.gif

Also if anyone could help how can i add multiple animations for the character in leadwerks, for example, and sprint animation a attack and standing still animation...etc...

The attachment dosnt allow me to upload a blender file so i had to upload it to dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcbuv2yy7iin8u4/player%20with%20animationwalking.blend?dl=0

~Morgan

Post the contents of the material file as it needs to have the animation shader applied. Adding animations via the LE model editor requires an animation that has the same skeleton hierarchy as the base model and using the 'File-->Load Animation..' feature. Posting the fbx model and its texture would be beneficial as well.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

In blender select in object mode both armature and character and choose in the context menu :

Apply Rotation

Apply scale

Apply position

This should fix your character orientation problem, otherwise you've done something wrong elsewhere.

Also if anyone could help how can i add multiple animations for the character in leadwerks, for example, and sprint animation a attack and standing still animation...etc...

In the model editor choose "extract animation sequence", enter the start and end frames of the animation length you need to extract.

It is some tutorial somewhere or some details on some blog also.

Post your Blender model if you want some kind people here to be able help you.

Stop toying and make games