CallOutputs() wrong in documentation and CollisionTrigger.lua

beo6

Playing around more with scripting again i noticed that in the CollisionTrigger.lua

two of the outputs get called like

self:CallOutputs("Enable")
self:CallOutputs("Disable")

However the script does not show the outputs in the flowgraph for me even though the documentation mentions it exactly the same way.

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/documentation/_/user-guide/flowgraph-editor-r17

Calling it like

self.component:CallOutputs("Collision")

works.

// note the ..".component:" part

also the input and outputs do not change in the flowgraph when i changed the script and save it.

Only when i reassign the script to the entity it shows them.

would be nice if the flowgraph does automatically update but i guess this was changed because the connections got lost when the script changed?

//Edit: i think someone has silently fixed it in the documentation. wink.png But if you are already on it. Please fix the indentations there. This looks horrible. wink.png

//Edit2: ah i think i now understand your post Aggror. You are the one changing the documentation? Always thought Josh does this aswell.

Edited by beo6

I believe the flowgraph connections are only lost for a particular connection, when the function changes. Not sure though.

I asked Josh if he could give me edit right to documentation. It purely voluntary and it can help Josh (since he doesn't have to spend time on it) and the the community.