Workshop is down

Ameshi

It's a problem when the entire "asset store" of the Leadwerks is in someone else's hands. In this case Valve.

We need a backup system to our Asset Store, in case of problems we have to wait the goodwill of the Valve.

The entire workshop is down atm, our projects are seriously affected in cases like this.

@tournamentdan: Was that necessary?

@Ameshi: I can't see how the Workshop could possibly hold up your entire project for the 1-2 hours it wasn't working. It has a pretty good reliability and has a lot of useful features. Also, it's integration with Leadwerks is great, and I don't see how you can do that outside of relying on Workshop.

• Upvote 3

If you were a knight, I bet your name would be Sir bitchalot. Time to get over it and move on.

Another useless comment that didnt need typed out. Come on kids, we are all (I think) adults here. I dont see any need to talk to some one over the internet in a manner you probably wouldnt dare do in person.

• Upvote 1

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,

thanks for add something relevant to the thread.

All you have been able to do is complain and bash in every thread you have started or added to. It is unhealthy to the community's progress and it is unhealthy to your progress as a developer. It might be time for you to take the outlook of the glass is half full instead of the glass is half empty mentality. I have had my disagreements and arguments with Josh but, I have never trolled every other thread to basically throw a tantrum. If your having this many problems with the product, move on. If your worried about the money. Write it off as a loss on your taxes.

@everyone else Please excuse me for being truthful. Obviously the truth hurts.