Some finishing touches for the full screen behavior on Linux.

DerRidda

So, it looks like full screen on Linux was implemented as a borderless, always on top window, right?

That in itself is a perfectly acceptable way of doing it but it still has a few quirks that could be improved upon.

1st:

At the moment the full screen flag alone doesn't resize the window to the desktop resolution. That would be nice to have because I don't think we have a way of actually figuring out the desktops current resolution, do we? It's really not wise to assume that the highest available resolution from GetGraphicsMode is the right one.

I can already see that it is wrong in my case, only showing the combined resolution of my dual monitor setup. (Gonna make a bug report about that)

A solution for that is needed.

2nd:

Key pass through for some important combinations.

X11 is absolutely aggressive when grabbing input, making sure that the rest of the system doesn't see any of it at all. That means alt-tab and alt+f4 doesn't work or the media keys on the keyboard.

The former is annoying for everybody, the latter also is for some people, especially laptop gamers who need to rely on their media keys to change the system volume.

There are means to pass those through I think.