ProjectWizard 2.3.1 Beta 4

Roland

Hi, i created C++ VS2008 Console, with Framewerk project type, but these lines are confusing me.

// Create framewerk object and set it to a global object so other scripts can access it        
Framewerk fw;
if( !fw.Create() )        
{
ErrOut( "Failed to initialize engine." );
return 1;        
}        

// Note! Lua is not supported when using Framewerk      

It says to "Create framewerk object and set it to a global object so other scripts can access it"

but then it says, "Note! Lua is not supported when using Framewerk".

So, Lua is not supported when using Framewerk ?

Win 7 64, LE 2.31, Liquid Cooled I7-960 @ 4.00GHz, 6GB DDR3 Ram @ 1600mhz, BFG GTX295, Sound Blaster X-FI.

Beta4 has a visual bug, when using VS2008 Console option: It says "Framewerk (BM Framework)" which are 2 completely different things.

LEO contains the BM Framework, and Framewerk is the C++ source code Framewerk, which does not work with Editor's Lua model scripts, because the Framewerk fw object is incompatible with the Framework object.

Since the menu option "Framewerk (BM Framework)" is shared with BlitzMax projects, it needs to be a seperate menu option for BlitzMax and C++ projects:

BlitzMax: "Framework"

C++: "Framewerk"

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

Beta4 has a visual bug, when using VS2008 Console option: It says "Framewerk (BM Framework)" which are 2 completely different things.

LEO contains the BM Framework, and Framewerk is the C++ source code Framewerk, which does not work with Editor's Lua model scripts, because the Framewerk fw object is incompatible with the Framework object.

Since the menu option "Framewerk (BM Framework)" is shared with BlitzMax projects, it needs to be a seperate menu option for BlitzMax and C++ projects:

BlitzMax: "Framework"

C++: "Framewerk"

Ok. I'll see what I can do for Beta 5

AV MX Linux